Facilities March 2014
LINEN AND OTHER SUPPLIES
- Sheets, duvets, duvet covers, pillow cases and pillows are provided, as are tea towels and Jcloths.
- We do not provide toilet rolls or washing up liquid, though there is often some left by others.
- The shop attached to the garage just north of the railway crossing sells a wide range of goods.
- For a charge of £10, the Centre Manager will collect an order from Leiston Co-op.
- The kitchen is well equipped with sufficient crockery and cutlery for 24.
- There are 2 cookers, a fridge freezer, microwave, 2 toasters and 2 kettles and plenty of large cooking pans, including saucepans, roasting pans and baking trays.
- Please note, we do not have electric gadgets such as food processors.
- We have a selection of glasses, but not a full set of wine glasses.
WATER AND HEATING is included in the price
- Central heating is pre-set for twice a day when required.
- Hot water is provided by the central heating boiler.
- The Wi-Fi router is in the dining room and works best in that room. The access code is next to the router.
- Internet access is provided free.
- The Centre does not have a TV licence.
- There is a piano in the sitting room.
RESOURCES please ask the Centre manager
- We have 10 bikes which can be hired by the day.
- Craft materials, games, table tennis table and a nature study box.
- Information on walking and other local activities and amenities is available at the Centre.
- There is a large, secure paved area outside the kitchen with picnic tables. It is surrounded by raised beds planted with flowers and herbs, which you are welcome to use in your cooking.
- A barbecue is available.
- Beyond the car park is a large area of grass with space for games and a camp fire.